Guess the Riddle

 Guess the Riddle:


  1. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
  2. What has legs, but doesn’t walk? 
  3. What has many words but never speaks. 
  4. What has many teeth , but cannot bite ? 
  5. What’s lighter than air but couldn’t be lifted by the world’s strongest person? 
  6. Which five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it ?
  7. People make me, save me, change me, raise me. What am I?
  8. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not a hand?  
  9. I am tall when I am young and I am short when I am old. Who am I? 
  10. I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I? 


Check Your Answers:

  1. footsteps
  2. a table
  3. a book
  4. a comb
  5. a bubble
  6. shorter (short+er)
  7. money
  8. a glove 
  9. a candle 
  10. a bank






Enjoy Riddles.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog. Kindly share it with others.

Our Popular Posts